We are incredibly proud of the reputation we have built at Elevate Photography over the past 15 years and the high quality of service and photography that we provide. We have always tried to keep our pricing as reasonable as we can relative to the rest of the industry but we know that our price does not always fit in everyone’s wedding photography budget. Because we hate turning people away that really want to use us, we came up with a solution… Our Associate Photographers!
We get asked many of the same questions about our Associate Photographers, so here are the answers (if you have a new question to shoot our way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Who are the Associate Photographers? They are a very talented group of photographers that our staff hand-selected based off of their skills, experience and personality.
2. Why are they less expensive than Principal Photographers? They all shoot for Elevate on a contract basis. This allows us to only hire them when are needed and gives them the freedom to shoot when they choose to. It’s a win-win situation that allows you to save quite a bit of money, but still get the great service that Elevate is known for.
3. What is the Associate Photographer’s shooting experience? They have all been shooting with Elevate for a minimum of 3 years and all have been shooting as a lead photographers and second shooters for even longer than that.
4. How much money will I save? Our Associate Photographers are approximately $1,000 less per wedding than our Principal Photographers. We know everyone has a budget and we created our Associate Photographer program to offer the same quality photography and customer service we are known for at a lower price.
5. What services do I get if I book an associate photographer? You will meet your photographer and have a planning meeting approximately 1 month before the wedding. Your photographer will personally cull the images for you to make sure all the important moments are included. Our staff production artist will do all of the editing, so the final quality of the images is consistent with the rest of Elevate’s weddings. You’ll also have the advantage of our team including our creative director and customer service manager.
6. Do we get to pick our photographer? You are assigned a photographer from our talented pool based off of their availability. We will always do our best to pair you up with someone that is the perfect fit for you.
7. Do I know who my photographer is before the wedding? Yes, they will be in touch with you approximately 60 days before the wedding to set up a meeting to get to know each other, go over your wedding day schedule and details and put together a family shot list.
8. If I book engagement photos, will the same photographer shoot my engagement and wedding photos? Possibly. We do our best to assign the same photographer for your engagement photos and for your wedding day. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee this due to changes in availability.
9. Can I request a specific associate photographer? Definitely. We always do our best to match up clients with a specific photographer when requested, but we can’t make any guarantees in regards to their availability and it will not be confirmed until 90 days before the wedding date.
10. Why should I go with Elevate Photography? You are getting the experience, quality and customer service that Elevate has worked hard to make ourselves one of the best in our industry over the last 15 years in Colorado. Read some of our over 350 reviews from past weddings on The Knot, WeddingWire, Google and Facebook to see the reputation that we work really hard for and are so proud of.
11. What if this all sounds great, but I really want to know exactly who my photographer is when I book? Then our Principal Photographers are going to be the best fit for you.
12. What are the next steps to book an associate photographer? Give us a call (303-744-6700) or shoot us an email (email@example.com) and we’ll get things moving forward. We require a contract and a $500 deposit to book your date.